“ I have lived with CHR for almost 10 years now and can't imagine going anywhere else. I know most of the staff by name and always get great service when I need it. They really care about their residents and it shows in everything they do. ”
Administrative Assistant - Property Management (Chestnut Hill, MA)
Enthusiastic and hardworking administrative professionals with experience who are interested in real estate and property management industry who are looking to add depth to their skill set, will find a great opportunity as the Administrative Assistant to the Property Management corporate office. Your work will be varied and interesting.
- Provide administrative support to the President and Vice President of Property Management, Regional Property Managers and Director of Leasing including working on projects, handling documents of a confidential nature and spreadsheet creation and maintenance.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports and presentations for the Management team.
- Schedule and coordinate arrangements for trainings and special events such as Resident Services Appreciation Day.
- Involvement in marketing campaigns and projects
- Assist with coordination of the budgets
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Autonomy to work independently with little direction
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced (no day is ever the same) type of working environment
- Two to five years’ experience in an administrative support role required.
- Microsoft Word (intermediate proficiency - creating and saving documents, formatting, printing, editing, mail merges, adding graphics, etc.
- Microsoft Excel (intermediate proficiency - creating spreadsheets, basic formulas, formatting and sorting data, inserting headers and footers, linking spreadsheets)
Please click here to apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=1367631.
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.
Apartment Leasing Representative - Part Time - Weekends (Framingham, MA)
Are you looking for a sales and customer service position that will provide opportunity for advancement and a career path? Join our team and find out why we are an award winning company.
The Leasing Representative role is primarily a sales and customer service position. As a Leasing Representative you will build relationships with prospective residents, identify needs, show apartments, overcome objections, and close the deal by obtaining the lease paperwork and a check for one month's rent. You will manage the entire leasing process from start to finish.
Leasing Representative Responsibilities:
- Understands the product and how to sell the advantages of living at the apartment community.
- Answers incoming telephone calls and replies to all email leads in a timely fashion.
- Tours prospective residents.
- Qualifies prospective residents by running background checks and verifying income.
- Prepares lease documents and schedules lease signings in a timely fashion.
- Follows up with prospective residents.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
This position will require working weekends. We offer excellent benefits and a generous commission package. Candidates must have a current, valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle to conduct company business.
To be successful in this role, you must be interested in meeting and connecting with all types of people (no day is the same). You will use your excellent written and verbal communication skills to find clients the right place to call home. You must be highly motivated, have a professional appearance and a strong team-oriented work ethic. Prior experience in leasing, sales, hospitality, customer service or retail is a plus. Chestnut Hill Realty has a top notch training program that will prepare you for success in property management and leasing.
Please click here to apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=10171631.
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.
Leasing Representative - Entry Level (Chestnut Hill, MA)
Are you looking for an entry level sales and marketing position that will provide opportunity for advancement and a career path? In this entry level property management role, you will develop sales, customer service and marketing skills. You will utilize these skills to build relationships with prospective residents by being responsible for apartment rentals through in-person, telephone, & email contact, completing all required documentation to expedite smooth rental transactions, providing excellent customer service, and resident retention.
We are looking for customer service oriented individuals with previous experience delivering exceptional customer service. We will train you in property management and leasing. Successful leasing consultants at Chestnut Hill Realty have had hospitality, retail, sales and customer service backgrounds. Strong communication and follow-up skills with extraordinary attention to detail and personable & friendly personality is required. Must be bright, articulate, highly motivated, have a professional appearance and a strong team-oriented work ethic.
This position will require working at least one weekend day and holidays. It offers excellent benefits and a commission package. Candidates must have a current, valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle to conduct company business.
Please click here to apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=3619401.
Maintenance Technician (Brighton, MA)
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for performing various maintenance functions that are necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the community. We are looking for service-minded professionals with a cheerful, customer service attitude willing to roll up their sleeves and go to work! The Technician may not necessarily have an apartment maintenance background. However, the ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of maintenance experience, preferably in some form of facilities or building environment. All candidates must have a current driver's license in good standing. Must have a team player attitude. Participation in rotating on-call schedule along with being available for emergency situations and snow removal (including weekends and holidays) is required. We offer an excellent benefits package, including health, dental, and 401(k). All job offers are contingent upon a successful background check.
Please click here to apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=8285901.read more