“ I have lived with CHR for almost 10 years now and can't imagine going anywhere else. I know most of the staff by name and always get great service when I need it. They really care about their residents and it shows in everything they do. ”
Administrative Assistant (Brighton, MA)
Ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Exceptional customer service & interpersonal skills
- Previous administrative support & project related experience
This a great opportunity for someone looking to start a Property Management career in which no day is the same You will work hands-on supporting both the Management and Maintenance departments on projects, along with assisting our residents.
Essential Job Function:
- Exhibits strong commitment to the service needs of the internal and external customer.
- Represents the company in a professional and courteous manner.
- Prepares correspondence, memoranda and spreadsheets for Managers and Maintenance Department as needed.
- Serve as a liaison between the maintenance department and residents
- Update and maintain reports
- Assist in preparation of annual budget
- Monitor and track receivables
- Manage rental charges such as storage and parking
- Assist in scheduling of maintenance staff and outside vendors
- Serve as the backup for the receptionist
- Other duties as assigned.
- Professional demeanor
- Strong computer skills; MS Outlook, Word, Excel
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to details, organizational/multi-tasking skills
- Dependable team member
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Capability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people and customers
Please click here to apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=13835881.
Job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.
Apartment Maintenance Technician (Chestnut Hill, MA)
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for performing various maintenance functions that are necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the community. We are looking for service-minded professionals with a cheerful, customer service attitude willing to roll up their sleeves and go to work! The Technician may not necessarily have an apartment maintenance background. However, the ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of maintenance experience, preferably in some form of facilities or building environment. All candidates must have a current driver's license in good standing. Must have a team player attitude. This position is located at multiple site locations. Participation in rotating on-call schedule along with being available for emergency situations and snow removal (including weekends and holidays) is required. We offer an excellent benefits package, including health, dental, and 401(k). All job offers are contingent upon a successful background check.
Please click here to apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4253351.
Apartment Leasing Representative (Brookline, MA)
Are you looking for a sales and customer service position that will provide opportunity for advancement and a career path? Join our team and find out why we are an award winning company.
The Leasing Representative role is primarily a sales and customer service position. As a Leasing Representative you will build relationships with prospective residents, identify needs, show apartments, overcome objections, and close the deal by obtaining the lease paperwork and a check for one month's rent. You will manage the entire leasing process from start to finish.
Leasing Representative Responsibilities:
- Understands the product and how to sell the advantages of living at the apartment community.
- Answers incoming telephone calls and replies to all email leads in a timely fashion.
- Tours prospective residents.
- Qualifies prospective residents by running background checks and verifying income.
- Prepares lease documents and schedules lease signings in a timely fashion.
- Follows up with prospective residents.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
This position will require working at least one weekend day as part of the regular schedule as well as some holidays (our site offices are only closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day). We offer excellent benefits and a generous commission package. Candidates must have a current, valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle to conduct company business.
To be successful in this role, you must be interested in meeting and connecting with all types of people (no day is the same). You will use your excellent written and verbal communication skills to find clients the right place to call home. You must be highly motivated, have a professional appearance and a strong team-oriented work ethic. Prior experience in leasing, sales, hospitality, customer service or retail is a plus. Chestnut Hill Realty has a top notch training program that will prepare you for success in property management and leasing.
Please click here to apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=9994441.
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.
We are looking for a Landscaper with a great attitude and willingness to be a supportive team member. Our Horticulture Department is responsible for maintaining curb appeal through careful upkeep of the outside of our properties. Successful applicants will have great attention to detail, be self-motivated, and have a strong work ethic. This is a full-time, year-round landscaping crew position. We offer an excellent benefits package, including, paid vacation, health, dental, and 401(k).
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform general landscaping duties which include; turf maintenance, weed removal / bed maintenance, shrub pruning, seasonal plantings/ maintenance.
- Perform snow removal when necessary.
- Operates landscaping power equipment, mowers, trimmers and blowers.
- Drives and operates landscape related vehicles and machinery.
- Occasional supervision of other crew members and temporary help.
- Completes special projects/assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Valid driver's license with good driving record and background check are required.
- General landscaping experience is preferred.
- Snow removal experience is highly desired.
- Pesticide applicators license is recommended.
- Must be dependable and willing to learn all aspects of landscaping and horticulture.
- Reliable transportation is a must.
Please click here to apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=14100421.
All jobs offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.read more