“ I have lived with CHR for almost 10 years now and can't imagine going anywhere else. I know most of the staff by name and always get great service when I need it. They really care about their residents and it shows in everything they do. ”
Apartment HVAC Specialist (Providence, RI)
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced HVAC technician with at least five years' experience and with a high school diploma at the Regency Plaza, a 400 plus unit luxury property located in downtown Providence. As the HVAC Specialist, your will use your customer service skills and attention to detail to ensure resident satisfaction. Must also have working knowledge of basic plumbing and electrical along with current driver's license in good standing. HVAC responsibilities will include maintenance of, performing corrective and preventative maintenance on and troubleshooting the systems - all with the goal of maximizing performance and comfort as well as controlling maintenance an energy costs. Good interpersonal skills are required. We offer an excellent benefits package include health, dental and 401(k).
Please click here to apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=2712991.
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check
Assistant Maintenance Supervisor (Providence, RI)
Chestnut Hill Realty is looking for an Assistant Maintenance Supervisor with apartment maintenance experience. The position is located at Regency Plaza, a 444 unit Class A property with 45,000 sq. ft. commercial space, in Providence, RI . The Assistant Maintenance Supervisor manages administrative support for the Maintenance Department while working with the Maintenance Supervisor to insure that all apartment units and other property facilities are in good working order and maintained to acceptable standards for CHR and for residents. This position delegates tasks and assignments to maintenance and other staff or performs tasks as needed, including service requests and preparing a unit for rent availability (market ready). Keeps in close communication with the Maintenance Supervisor to discuss individual issues and to insure that goals are being met. Assists in hiring, training, and developing staff. This is an excellent opportunity to gain management experience with opportunity for future growth with the company.
- Provides administrative support for the maintenance department including; creating, maintaining and updating weekly excel reports as well as the on call schedule.
- Coordinate, schedule and manage the preparation of vacant apartments for move-in. Keeps Techs on schedule to make market ready turns of vacant units as fast as possible.
- Assist in coordination of maintenance staff and contractors to complete work orders to company guidelines.
- Assists other maintenance personnel with complex work orders or when more than one associate is needed to complete the job.
- Keeps and maintains preventive maintenance schedule and assigns tasks to get it completed.
- Maintain and order supplies within budget guidelines
- Hears resident complaints and resolves in the best manner possible.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel and strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in residential property management maintenance or other building maintenance.
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to guide and direct the work of others.
- A positive, team-oriented attitude
- To be available for 24-hour emergencies
- Ability to communicate with residents, vendors, and co-workers in a friendly and businesslike manner.
- Experience managing budget documents and spreadsheets.
- Current driver's license in good standing
Please click here to apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=14307591
All job offers are contingent upon satisfactory background check.
Apartment Maintenance Technician (Chestnut Hill, MA)
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for performing various maintenance functions that are necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the community. We are looking for service-minded professionals with a cheerful, customer service attitude willing to roll up their sleeves and go to work! The Technician may not necessarily have an apartment maintenance background. However, the ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of maintenance experience, preferably in some form of facilities or building environment. All candidates must have a current driver's license in good standing. Must have a team player attitude. This position is located at multiple site locations. Participation in rotating on-call schedule along with being available for emergency situations and snow removal (including weekends and holidays) is required. We offer an excellent benefits package, including health, dental, and 401(k). All job offers are contingent upon a successful background check.
Please click here to apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4253351.
Landscaper/ Horticulturist (Chestnut Hill, MA)
We are looking for a Landscaper with a great attitude and willingness to be a supportive team member. Our Horticulture Department is responsible for maintaining curb appeal through careful upkeep of the outside of our properties. Successful applicants will have great attention to detail, be self-motivated, and have a strong work ethic. This is a full-time, year-round landscaping crew position. We offer an excellent benefits package, including, paid vacation, health, dental, and 401(k).
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform general landscaping duties which include; turf maintenance, weed removal / bed maintenance, shrub pruning, seasonal plantings/ maintenance.
- Perform snow removal when necessary.
- Operates landscaping power equipment, mowers, trimmers and blowers.
- Drives and operates landscape related vehicles and machinery.
- Occasional supervision of other crew members and temporary help.
- Completes special projects/assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Valid driver's license with good driving record and background check are required.
- General landscaping experience is preferred.
- Snow removal experience is highly desired.
- Pesticide applicators license is recommended.
- Must be dependable and willing to learn all aspects of landscaping and horticulture.
- Reliable transportation is a must.
Please click here to apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=14100421.
All jobs offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.read more